NYX, Los Angeles Inc., a rapidly growing international cosmetics company in the Los Angeles area is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all phases of monitoring and maintaining customer receivables and collection activities.
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files/records
• Prepare aging reports
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
• Process credit card payments
• Post payments to customer accounts
• Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
• Process adjustments
• Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Other duties as specified by manager
• Knowledge of accounts receivable
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• 2-3 years accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience
• Microsoft Excel experience required
• Knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics preferred
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, detailed and personable
Customer Service – Always give people more than what they expect to get. Customer Service is not a department it’s everyone’s job.
Create value - Focus on actions that will give the greatest return. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships.
Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent for the business.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
***For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com***