NYX, Los Angeles Inc., is seeking to hire a talented, inspired and enthusiastic Creative Marketing Manager. This position will report to the VP Global Marketing and will support our International and Domestic marketing departments as well as PR and Social Media teams with NYX’s creative output including presentations, sales materials, branding communications, and much more.
• Communicate and coordinate with VP of Marketing to understand priorities and business/marketing objectives
• Preparation of all presentations for domestic and international sales that maintain brand consistency: Sales Presentations, New Product Presentations, Press Deck, Training Materials, and much, much more.
• Conceptualize and develop innovative presentation designs that maintain brand consistency.
• Ensure that our creative output is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors while staying true to our brand image.
• Ensure a high level of creativity in all work produced and delivered and ensure quality of work and style is consistent, cohesive and meets marketing, sales, PR and Social Media objectives.
• Research and analyze industry trends and keep abreast of emerging technologies and creative applications.
• Assist the marketing and creative teams with planning, production and creative direction for global new product/store launches and other marketing initiatives to ensure accurate execution of material development and promotional materials.
• Work with social media and PR departments to ensure concepts, communications, and copy are cohesive and consistent with the brand’s image.
• Develop/Maintain relationships and communications across internal teams including sales, marketing, PR, product development, creative department and senior leadership.
• Sense of urgency, persistence, creative and a take-charge positive attitude.
• 3-5 years marketing experience in a brand support roll
• Bachelor's degree in marketing related field
• Cosmetics and Beauty Industry Experience a plus ++
• Excellent organizational planning and follow-through ability
• Excellent ability to judge creative concepts to ensure brand cohesiveness and brand strategy
• Must be detail-oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and priorities
• Solid presentation, communications and listening skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); Graphic Design software a plus ++
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer