*****For consideration please submit resume, and salary history from your two most current employers****
NYX, Los Angeles Inc., a rapidly growing international cosmetics company in the Los Angeles area is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to support our online operations. This position is responsible for processing internet orders and handling customer service calls. The ideal candidate we are searching for is someone who is highly professional, customer service oriented, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, creative, savvy, friendly, responsible, organized and has creative writing and e-commerce background.
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
• Engage directly with NYX Cosmetics customers providing a positive customer experience
• Maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor throughout every interaction
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and brand to provide educated product recommendations relating to color, finish, and skin tone
• Process internet orders
• Handle all internet inquires
• Assist in tracking packages and resolving shipping issues with our warehouse and logistics team
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• Support our PR and Social Media departments by answering followers’ questions about our products
• Utilize in-house customer service monitoring software to address and escalate customer care-related issues
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Exhibit superior writing skills and strong creative writing ability with a mastery of spelling, grammar, verbal, and written language
• Excellent verbal and oral communication/listening skills
• Ability to interface with customers colleagues at all levels
• Possess a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
• Creative and savvy individual
• Show a thorough understanding of the company and our products
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively/efficiently independently or with minimal supervision
• Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible in high pressure or continually changing situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Comfortable learning and quickly adopting new web-based software
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree from a credited university
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Create value - Focus on actions that will give the greatest return. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships.
Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent for the business.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer