*****For consideration please submit resume, and salary history from your two most current employers****
NYX, Los Angeles Inc., a rapidly growing international cosmetics company in the Los Angeles area is looking to hire a Management Information Systems, (MIS) Director. We are looking for someone highly dynamic to partner up with senior management to enhance our current IT environment to meet our growing business needs. The ideal candidate is one who possesses experience within a consumer goods and mass market distribution company servicing consumers and major retailers. The ideal candidate will also have experience in managing international and domestic IT systems/need in a multi-site environment.
• Develop IT solutions/software to enhance supply chain planning and efficiency.
• Develop applications to ensure alignment with business plan, strategic vision and daily business needs.
• Lead IT team to improve value in services and improve existing programs and platforms.
• Direct the deployment and development of all hardware and software.
• Review and improve existing MIS policies and procedures, including security, disaster recovery and operations.
• Partner up with management to ensure corporate policies and procedures are in compliance.
• Work with executive team to establish the strategic and technological vision for the organization.
• Oversee negotiation and administration of IT vendors, consultants and service agreements.
• 5+ years of experience in MIS leadership role within consumer goods and mass market distribution environment
• Bachelor’s degree from a credited university in information systems or related field
• Experience in internal and outsourced solutions information systems in a multiple site environment
• Strong knowledge of E Commerce and Website development.
• Extensive experience with project management.
• Experience with ERP solutions to include Great Plains and warehouse management systems.
• Server and desktop virtualization(VMware)
• Virtualized disaster recovery (VMware SRM)
• SAN expertize
• CRM/ERM international connectivity
• Knowledge of SQL based application software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for efficiency, strategy and solutions
• Proactive and insightful with the ability to lead and motivate team members
Create value - Focus on actions that will give the greatest return. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships.
Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent for the business.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer