We are seeking a wildly creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. Candidate must work on Mac platform Adobe Creative Suite 5, be able to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and due to our unprecedented growth, flourish in a fast paced, ever changing environment. For consideration please submit resume, link to your portfolio and salary history.
• Conceptualize and develop innovative designs that maintain brand consistency.
• Design product packaging, merchandizing displays and gondolas for domestic and international sales.
• Ensure that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image.
• Ensure a high level of creativity in all work produced and delivered and ensure quality of work and style is consistent, cohesive and meets marketing, sales, product development and purchasing objectives.
• Research and analyze industry trends and keep abreast of emerging technologies and creative applications.
• Assist the marketing and product development teams with planning, production and creative direction for global advertising campaigns, new product/store launches and other marketing initiatives to ensure accurate execution of material development and promotional materials.
• provide creative input and direction to photo shoots including product shots, model shots, look books, video shoots, retail kits, and catalogues.
• Work with social media and PR departments to ensure that visual concepts are cohesive and consistent with the brand’s image.
• Facilitate idea sharing and communications across internal teams including sales, marketing, PR, product development and senior leadership with regards to the visual presence of the brand.
• Support art director in overseeing and managing a growing graphics team.
• 5-8 years graphic design experience in a brand support roll
• Bachelor's degree in design related field
• Packaging and print experience is a must
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative outlook and design
• Excellent ability to judge creative concepts to ensure brand cohesiveness and brand strategy
• Ability to understand different materials and production methods
• Must be detail-oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and priorities
• Strong photo retouching and color matching skills
• Knowledge and interest in current packaging trends and industry standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Adobe CS5+ Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design required. Basic Microsoft Office application knowledge.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills
• Beauty/cosmetic industry experience is a plus
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer