NYX, Los Angeles Inc., is looking for an exceptional Visual Merchandizing Specialist to take ownership of the design process and production of displays from connect to installation. With a client base of leading retailers in over 70 countries, plus free standing stores, this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate.
The Visual Merchandising Specialist role involves developing design ideas based on market research, concept sketches and size constraints, following them through the prototype stage and then working closely with vendors to create fully working displays. A qualified candidate should be highly creative, self-motivated and possess the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines. Exceptional organization, communication and interpersonal skills are essential. This individual must enjoy working in a fast paced, but fun and collaborative team environment and be able to develop and maintain processes involved in display development.
• Three or more years experience in Visual Merchandising/Point of Purchase Display (Beauty Industry a plus)
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a credited university
• Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft Project (Basic Illustrator a plus)
• Excellent knowledge of retail store environments, display and fixture implementation
• Exceptional problem solving and strategic thinking ability
• Knowledge of plastic, metal and other display materials, pricing and manufacturing processes
• Ability to work with the creative team to guide projects from concept to final design and production
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at various stages of development. Must be able to keep all projects moving forward, shift priorities and manage deadlines with ability to adapt to changes while keeping projects on track.
• Excellent Project Management & Negotiation Skills
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer