Color Correcting Palette
Color Correcting Palette
FREE SHIPPING WITH $30
FREE MINI SMOOTH WHIP WITH $30+
Why We Love It:
Address your skin discolorations in a flash with NYX Professional Makeup Color Correcting Palette. Featuring six creamy shades for color correcting an array of skin concerns, this easyto-use palette is a must-have in your makeup bag. Use the green shade to neutralize redness before applying your foundation and concealer, or reach for the yellow shade to help camouflage stubborn dark circles. You can even layer the color correctors together to create a custom shade for your skin tone.
- Color-correcting makeup palette includes six shades for neutralizing skin discolorations, including yellowness, redness, blue tones, bruising, and dark circles
- Creamy, blendable formulas are suitable for all skin types and tones
- Versatile shades can be used separately or layered together to create a custom shade
- Can be used alone or beneath foundation and concealer for a full-coverage finish
This Product is also:
- Best Seller
- Pro Pick
After priming your face, apply the color corrector to areas of discoloration and blend. Top with foundation and concealer, if desired.
Pro tip: If you’re unsure what shade to use for your skin color concerns, consider the color wheel—you want to choose a hue that contrasts with the color of your skin discoloration. Here’s a quick cheat sheet: Green: Ideal for neutralizing redness Yellow: Cancels out purple tones Purple: Brightens sallowness in fair complexions and cancels out yellow Peach: Gives medium and dark complexions a healthy glow Brownish-Orange: Helps correct discolorations on dark skin tones
We want you to be satisfied with your NYX Professional Makeup purchase.
SHIPPING. All orders $25+ ship free via UPS Ground. Learn more about our shipping policies, processing times, methods, and restrictions.
RETURNS. Merchandise purchased online at Nyxcosmetics.com may be returned by mail within 45 days of receipt. Read more about our return policies here.
How To Apply Color Correcting Palette in 3 Steps | NYX Professional Makeup
Find out how to apply the NYX Color Correcting Palette in just 3 simple steps. Step 1: Correct under eye darkness with Peach using a dual fiber brush. Step 2: Neutralize Redness on forehead, cheeks, and chin with Green. Step 3: Brighten sallow tones on face perimeter and jawline with Purple.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';