Wonder Stick Contour and Highlighter Stick
2 FREE LIQUID LIPSTICKS with $40+ purchase
FREE SHIPPING WITH $25
25% OFF BEST SELLERS + 2 FREE LIQUID LIPSTICKS WITH A $40 PURCHASE.
Why We Love It:
Highlight, contour, and blend like a wonder with a new, better-than-ever Wonder Stick! Introducing eight color-coordinated shade pairings of our fan favorite dual-ended contouring stick. First, swipe the deeper shade along the face’s natural contours, then apply the lighter shade to the highest points of the face to instantly brighten and highlight. Blend well with a sculpting brush for a gorgeous finish! Vegan and cruelty-free formula.
If you’re wondering how to use your contour stick for a sculpted look, we’ve got you covered. After applying your foundation and concealer, swipe the darker shade of your contour makeup stick along the natural contours of your face (like beneath your cheekbones and along your jawline) to define. Then, use the highlighter stick on the opposite side to brighten the high points of your face. Lastly, blend it all out with our Holographic Halo Sculpting Highlighting Brush for a gorgeously sculpted finish.
Pro Tip: Pair with Wonder Stick Blush to add a flush of color. Once you’ve perfected your contour, lock it all in place with Plump Finish Setting Spray for a fresh, natural-looking result.
- Blendable and creamy formula for a smooth, even application
- Portable for on-the-go touch-ups
- Easy to use, even for contour makeup newbies
- Precise applicator for a defined finish
- Buildable coverage to suit any beauty vibe
- Available in eight coordinating color combinations to flatter any skin tone Pairs perfectly with Wonder Stick Blush (for a beautiful flush of color)
Full ingredient list
In 8 new highly pigmented shade combinations
The super face
then apply the lighter end to instantly brighten & highlight.
Create the sleekest of contours
Get the Wonder Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';